Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh, the Pain Meds

I have been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for my pain medication to kick in from my wisdom teeth surgery...

I won't bore you with that. It can be summed in one statement: The only difference between getting wisdom teeth surgery and getting hit in the face with a 2x4 is that you pay someone to cause you the pain.

Anyway, I have been watching Connor Hamby (who has an excellent blog entry right now, check it out: connorham.wordpress.com), my roomie, play Nazi Zombies on WAW and waiting for the meds to take their desired effect. I thought to myself, "this is a prime opportunity to blog your life since school has started."

So here I am, entertained by the mutilation of zombies, hopped up on pain killers, and enjoying the new company of my 17" MacBook Pro (Yes, it is portable computing at it's finest) spilling my guts to the world... or whoever reads. Maybe two. One?

I have found myself in a slight weekly routine. I wanted to share it with you guys in case you need to find me in case of emergency or random boredom. Come hang with me. It will be fun.

Mondays:
10am-2pm Class @ OCU
2pm-8pm Newchurch Doin' Werk
8pm Hangin' at the NEW CRIB!

Yeah, so Mondays aren't that interesting... Maybe not Mondays. You know what? In fact, lets just go with the stuff that is actually entertaining.

Wednesdays:
6pm-8pm The WAVE @ Newchurch Youth
9pm McNellies $3 Burger Night

...Alright. Maybe I don't do very much. But my life is satisfying. Yes it is.

Pain meds just showed up!

No comments: