Sunday, January 10, 2010

Schedule from Hell

"This year will be different... This year I will learn to say NO."

Famous last words. Let us begin.

The Situation:
Adam is an overweight super senior at OCU, employed by Newchurch as a part/full time youth pastor.

The Problem:
There are only 24 hours in a day.

The Result:
I have agreed to wake up MWF at 5:40am to go work out with Matt Floyd (www.prodigysportsokc.com) until 7:30. This takes care of the overweight/outta shape part. For those of you who don't know I'm down 30 lbs! Woo! I also am wanting to get out of school as fast as possible, therefore I have to take a few extra classes this semester to graduate in May. When I say I'm taking a few extra, I mean 6 extra hours on top of the 15 I'm already taking. Am I insane? No, I am desperate to get the heck out of that place! Then finally I am working every hour I can get in at the church from the hours of 9-5. Then I go home and do homework/study until 10:30 when I go to bed.

Let's do this.

No comments: